Thursday 3 June 2010

Things 1 & 2


After what seemed like a lot of effort, I managed to create the iGoogle page. I'm sure the instructions were really simple, but obviously not simple enough for me. Sigh. Anyway, mine looks like this.
I'm sure I've done this before . . . well, after several false starts, here we are. Our own website, a countdown to my holiday, the time in our other office in Harvard, the weather here just in case I can't be bothered to look out of the window, my favourite blog, the Victorian clerk's diary I'm following (although the RSS feed on this seems to have come unplugged). The COPAC box is on a tab, too. It will probably be some time before I can decide whether I will find this more useful than my present arrangements. Some of the boxes seem rather larger than their usefulness - like the clocks box.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Rosy

    Looks great! I love the Italian beachy look. I have the beaches as well though I seem to be in Algeria and never got around to changing it! i agree about the size of the boxes and must take another look and see if I can find a way to sort this............

    Libby

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've minimised everything that I don't regularly use to just the title. It saves space on the screen (though this doesn't answer the question of whether you can make the boxes smaller - I haven't worked out how to do it ...)

    ReplyDelete